My first grade Spanish teacher would assign the class really easy Spanish worksheets, in which I found it to be a complete waste of time to do. After all, not turning them in wasn’t affecting my grade at all at the time.
I would take home the worksheets and hide them all under my bed. I didn’t throw them in the trash because I thought my parents would find it there and find out about the homework. My plan actually worked for a little while. Until my mom was cleaning out my room and found the pile of about two months worth of Spanish homework unfinished.
My punishment was to finish all the worksheets and turn them into to my Spanish teacher by the end of the quarter. In addition to that, I had to write a book report in Spanish and turn it into her along with everything else.
I realized that even though something may seem pointless, I should still complete it because if I don’t, I could spend my time doing even more work. I also learned that if you keep putting something off, it all piles up and then you have a ton of worksheets to do.
Lesson learned! You hear that? PROCRASTINATION ONLY LEAD TO EVEN MORE WORK! Do your work the first time. Great job Toria! Keep it up! Be sure not to leave anything undone too long! ;)
ResponderEliminarYes, I've learned my lesson. thanks for commenting!! Btw, your blog is AMAZING!!!
ResponderEliminarHaha i love it ands the way you put what you learnt...great job keep it up
ResponderEliminar