September 8, 2010 123 Red Lane
Tallahassee, Florida
Dear Ally,
You are probably wondering who is writing this letter to you. I have decided to make this an anonymous letter; however, I’ll give you hints to who I am.
I was born in your generation. I helped you modify your anthology of stories in sixth grade, as you helped me with mine. I have been your best friend since pre-school.
Have you made a conjecture yet? If you haven’t, I’ll give you one more hint. My initials are V.S.
Your bffl,
V.S.
Wow Victoria. How can you possibily write so good????????? Everything there went in a flow and your use of words were INCREDIBLE :)
ResponderEliminarI like the way you dragged the readers attention and how you gave hints. Ally would be happy to read this :D
WONDERFULLLLLLL =)
Your words are not underlined or in bold and your heading has to be in the center or to the right.
ResponderEliminarThanks for the post. Have you spoken to Ally by the way? I would like her information to keep in touch.
Thankyou for reminding me to put the worldly wise words in bold. I haven't spoken to ally since sunday, but next time we talk I'll tell her that you would like to keep in touch. Thanks for comenting Yeji and Mrs. Meadows!
ResponderEliminari really like your letter V.S;) great that you didnt put your name like you wanted to jaja not a good way to write an anonymous letter haha. Again wonderful letter, good job. KEEP IT UP:)
ResponderEliminarThat was a sweet letter to Ally. I really loved how you kept it short and concise, and how you gave detailed clues. I also really liked how you used your Wordly Wise words in your letter. Great!
ResponderEliminarGood letter :) And when you do talk to Ally, tell her i say hi.
ResponderEliminarAlly never said goodbye to me I think she hates me... nice letter.
ResponderEliminarill tell her you said hi.... i dont thik she hated you Santiago, I just think she was annoyed by you. :)
ResponderEliminarawww so sweet, i miss her too sooo much. It really is hard to keep in touch with her
ResponderEliminar