miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Celebrities...

I shall begin my tirade about why celebrities think they’re so special and why they always get special treatment.

Why is it that celebrities think they are better than everyone else and why is it that they always get special treatment when all they have done, is smiled for the camera a tell us their sob stories? By what you have seen on television, you would think they have an affable manner, but when there is no camera to smile for, they might seem irascible. Of course, everyone has something amiss about themselves, but what really bothers me is that some celebrities think they are perfect because they are rich or they just think they are the best.

Celebrities never have to entreat their parents for a designer handbag or Louis Vuitton shoes. They never have an interminable wait for a table at a restaurant. The only thing that haunts their mind, is what embarrassing comment they said at an awards ceremony. If there is anything that causes them to feel despondent, it’s if they didn’t win “Best Actress or Actor of The Year Award”. And they obviously don’t live a reclusive life with all the fans and paparazzi follwing them everywhere(I admit, that does sound really annoying).

Fans often think of people who are famous as their sage, but people aren’t always who they seem to be. I’m not saying that all celebrities are like this, but the ones that are, are the ones I abhor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario