I have a fear of jellyfish; never liked to be anywhere remotely near them. Each time we have crossed paths, I have gotten stung. And trust me, it’s not fun at all; it hurts REALLY badly!
Luckily, I’ve only crossed paths with them a couple times so far, but I still have a legitimate reason to dislike them.
I’m so afraid of jellyfish that during jellyfish season, I will NOT under any circumstances get in the water. I’m even reluctant to walk the beach because they wash up on the shore a lot of times and I’m afraid I’ll step on one and get stung.
I’m almost positive that I will NEVER like to be around jellyfish because of what they have done to me in the past.
P.S. You can ask anyone of my friends that have been to the beach with me; I’m not kidding about not going in at all during jellyfish season.
It's SO true! Victoria avoids beaches during jellyfish season at all costs! The pool is her best buddy all season. Even when it's not jellyfish season she's reluctant to go into the ocean. I've gotten stung be jellyfish before, but you don't see me running for cover during jellyfish season!
ResponderEliminarI have never been stung, but I have seen other people grimace from pain after being preyed upon by a jellyfish.
ResponderEliminarVery good confession , although I got a recomendation to you, when a jelly fish comes near you smash it with your hook. That should do the work.
ResponderEliminarDiego, I don't even know what to say to that comment....
ResponderEliminarSee? Camila even knows that i avoid the beach during jellyfish season!
Thanks for commenting! :)
well, you have every right to be scared of jellyfish. evil little creatures
ResponderEliminar