martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

My Secret Love...



Okay, I guess it is time to confess my secret love…. My secret love’ name is french-fries and ice-cream. I adore it together! When people hear this, a grimace spreads across their face almost immediately. I don’t understand why they give me a look of disgust when they haven’t even tried it yet! I admit, it does sound kind of disgusting; the sweet ice cream and the salty French fries, but it gives them no right to frown upon it if they haven’t tried it yet.

I know that I was very reluctant in trying it for the first time, but Sabrina convinced me after a while that it would taste delicious. I tried it and what do you know, I LOVE it!

So here is my advice to you: You never until you try it for the first time and there is a first time for everything. I’m basically trying to tell you to try French fries and icecream!

10 comentarios:

  1. Haha I know its weird but I love it too. Very well written

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You keep tellin' me it must be delicious! I've never tried. I'm pretty sutubborn so I probably won't! You're right about the first time for eveything though! GREAT JOB!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. French Fries and Ice Cream?
    Excuse me while I lose my lunch, and dinner.

    Re-Check it though: "You never until yo try it for the frst time"?????

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love it! its true that you can't say that something is disgusting without trying it.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hahaha yeah it actually is disgusting;) but i love them too:D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It taste good?
    I want to try!!!!hahaha
    I like how you showed your love towards ICE crieam and french fries. Fabulous!
    KEEP IT UP VICTORIAAA :D

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It tastes really good! Well, i like it! Nicholas seems to hate it and I don't think he's tried it yet!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I loooove french-fries and ice cream together too! Specially Mc Donald's french-fries and Mc Flurry. Yummy!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I know right? A lot people think it's weord, but at least someone understands that it's really good! Thanks for commenting!

    ResponderEliminar