You ask me,
To come play,
You ask me,
To get off the computer,
You ask me ,
To go outside with you,
I don’t.
I ignore you,
And your
Head lowers,
You ask me why,
I say I’m busy,
You ask me when,
I say later.
This year, I hope,
To give you more attention,
My innocent and younger
Cousin.
I’ll get off the computer,
When you ask me,
I’ll go outside with you,
When you want,
I’ll play with you,
At any time, and,
I’ll be a fantastic friend,
When you need one.
You won’t be ignored,
Like you have before,
If I’m a busy bee,
And you ask me why,
I’ll answer you,
If you ask me when I’ll finish,
I’ll tell you an exact time.
This year, I hope,
To give you more attention,
My innocent and younger,
Cousin.
You and I,
We aren’t just cousins,
We aren’t just acquaintances,
We aren’t just friends,
We’re family,
We’re sisters.
This year, I hope,
To give you more attention,
My innocent and younger,
Sister.
awwww I love this. even though I still think you love anastatia very very very much... :)
ResponderEliminar