That one question that haunts me, everytime they ask me, “Hey Victoria, what’s your secret?” And everytime they recive the same reply, “I DON’T HAVE A SECRET!!!”
I honestly don’t understand what or why they find it funny (unless they just want to annoy me and see my reaction). My initials are supposed to stand for Victoria Sherry, not, Victoria’s Secret.
I really hate it when people ask me that question.
I agree,It does sound annoying tooo, i like how you put the talking part in with "".
ResponderEliminarHahaha i laughed so hard after i read this. Nice confession. Victoria's Secret haha yeah i think people just try to annoy you :P VS
ResponderEliminarThis gives me an idea...
ResponderEliminarI hadn't really noticed that before, and your name was hard to make fun of, but now?
Now I have all I need.
Thank you!
Great confession by the way.
ohh I remember when I came up with that.... sorry, I didn't think it would be such a big deal. :(
ResponderEliminar