For New Years, I went to a friend of our family’s birthday (it’s her actual birthday, isn’t that so cool?). At the party there was a DJ, dancing, buffet, and dessert of course, but there was one problem that I definitely wouldn’t be expecting to happen at a hotel. I was walking down the buffet line when I saw a little brown mouse hiding between the bread and cheese platter. I tried my best to keep calm, but I was freaking out inside. I called over a waiter to do something about it before other people started to notice. He quickly took away both platters and got rid of the mouse. Luckily, I didn’t eat any bread or cheese, so I was okay. But you have no idea how disgusting it was.
At 12:00 a.m., I screamed like everyone else at the party and began shouting, “HAPPY NEW YEAR!” Even though I didn’t know anyone there, people wished me a happy new year, and I wished the same to them. I didn’t get to see any fireworks since we were in a party room and there was nowhere to see any, but it wasn’t that bad. There was dancing on the dance floor and music was blasting through the speakers. Overall, it was a great party. We didn’t leave until 1:00 a.m. and I didn’t get to sleep until 2:30 in the morning. I slept for about eleven and a half hours.
Another year has gone by… no more 2010, but now it’s 2011. Can you believe it? I know I can’t. This year has gone by so quickly and even though I thought that it was the worst year ever at some points, I think it was a pretty good year overall; 2010 is a year that I will never ever forget.
Haha a mouse, a bit unexpected... The friend of ur family must be really lucky to be born on January 1st haha Happy New Years :)
ResponderEliminar