Sorry I haven’t written in a while, but this is the first time I’ve had a chance to relax since I arrived at Saddlebrook- tennis camp. I’m playing tennis for practically 6 hours every day (except weekends) and you have no idea how tired I am right now! Every day I have to wake up at around 8:30 to be at the courts by 10:00 a.m. Then, I have an hour lunch break at noon. I usually only have enough time to go to Subways since its close to the camp and one of my grandparents are driving me there and back. I have to be back at Saddlebrook at 1:00 p.m. and I play tennis non-stop until 5:00 p.m. A couple days a week, I have a private tennis lesson from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m., so I don’t get home until 6:45- 7:00 at night. I have had to follow that schedule for the last two weeks. I know it sounds tiring, and trust me, it is, but I’m having a great time!
On Saturday, I went to Ryan's (my cousin) soccer game. I had a great time watching him play and the final score was 3-3, a tie. On Sunday, I went to Busch Gardens, an amusement park, with both my cousins, Ryan, 10 year’s old, and Justin, 9 years old, Uncle Mark, and Aunt Michelle. I went on Shiekra, at first I was a bit reluctant to go, but when I saw my 9 year old cousin want to ride the roller coaster, I felt guilty and ended up going on it twice! Ryan convinced all of us to go on a water ride, so we all got soaked and of course it’s freezing cold!
Not much else has happened since I’ve been here. This is my last week here at tennis camp, and I come back the fifteenth of January. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I kind of cant wait for school to start so that I can see everyone again. I’m definitely not looking forward to all the tests, quizzes, and homework!
6 hours every day must be really tiring :O At least you had a lot of fun with your cousins Ryan and Justin (Bieber? jk) I laughed so hard when you made the word "soaked" bold. I know why ;)
ResponderEliminar