I believe music can transport you
Into the future.
Where robots could do your homework,
Or back to the past
Where you would be stuck at home doing nothing.
I believe if you’re in a car,
Looking out the window,
Listening to music,
While it’s raining,
You feel like you’re in a movie.
I believe sometimes you need to stop swimming
And just float for a while.
I believe life is like a rollercoaster,
It’s full of twists and turns
And you never know what’s coming next.
I believe there is nothing chocolate can’t fix.
I believe that you don’t need a glass slipper
To find a true prince charming.
I believe the first step to giving my all
Is giving my all in the place I love most,
The tennis court.
I believe walking on the beach during sunset
Can make you forget about anything unhappy.
I believe hanging out with a few best friends in a bathroom,
Can be just as fun as being at a party with many friends.
I believe you can’t go through life
By just staying at home,
So pack your bags
And get ready to embark on an adventure.
I believe in living in the moment,
Making each tick of the clock count,
In worrying about what’s happening now,
And not in a hundred years.
So live life to the fullest
And have no regrets.
NICE and I agree on most
ResponderEliminarI really liked your Poem!! Especially the ones of music and I do agree with your second one about listening to music while you look out the window, it does feel like you’re in a movie! I really liked how you ended it as well, in living a life with no regrets!
ResponderEliminar