martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

Liar...

It all started the first day of school when a new student named Kara came. Apparently, her dad owns a HUGE recording company that all the cool singers go to. So of course, she was almost immediately assimilated in school and lionized by other students. She seemed like a nice person, but I was very meticulous when I talked with her. I didn’t want to say anything stupid in front of her, so that she could go tell everyone about it. Even though everyone thought she was cool I had a dissension about her. I didn’t think that just because her dad had a really cool job that she should be treated like a celebrity!
After a few weeks had gone by, someone discovered that her dad really didn’t own a recording company and she had been lying all along! After that, she wasn’t left with that many friends, and people kept calling her a liar and other mean names. I felt kind of bad for her, but still thought she got what she deserved.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario