This meeting must not be fun,
Only business.
A darkish figure showed
Against the shimmer
Of the lagoon.
If you were chief,
You had to think
And be wise.
This meeting must not be fun,
Only business.
All ‘round
Grey trunks rose,
Straight
Or leaning.
The sun
Slanting in
At one side,
The shadows
Where they ought to be.
This meeting must not be fun,
Only business.
We decide things,
But they don’t get done.
Is a fire too much
To make?
We said
We’d have water brought
Now not.
This meeting must not be fun,
Only business,
Who cares?
Sucks to the littluns.
What about the beast?
Beast my foot.
This meeting must not be fun,
Only business.
He lost himself
In a maze of thoughts,
in deep waters,
again….
You wrote this? This is incredible! I absolutely LOVE it! I miss you!
ResponderEliminarDid you really write this? This is incredible! I absolutely LOVE it! Miss you!
ResponderEliminar